Case Manager Strategy
The work is comparable to the profile of an Engagement Manager or Case Team Leader in one of the large management consultancies such as McKinsey, BCG or Bain. It is expected that you will independently develop presentations, help in the acquisition, as well as be active at the customer’s site, for example in the form of conducting interviews and workshops.
At the same time, the work differs significantly from the work in a major consultancy in that a particularly high degree of creativity and independence, and pronounced assumption of responsibility expected, but also a great deal of freedom is granted in the structuring of your work. Our customer segment excludes all types of standardized solutions and ways of thinking: We develop individual and highly demanding projects for every customer.
Profile of requirements
That’s what makes you stand out:
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in the consulting industry
- You like to work independently, conscientiously and take on responsibility
- You are self-confident, committed, ambitious and flexible
- You see yourself as an entrepreneur and not as an employee and want to design
- You should have excellent language skills in German and English
Type of employment
It is a full-time position with flexible working hours that are geared to customer requirements.
We offer you industry-standard earning opportunities, above-average performance-related bonus payments, as well as the opportunity to become a partner of the company after a few successful years.